Creepers are one of a kind classic shoes. They are very unique and it takes a creative designer to bring out the best of these footwears and of course a bold diva who can run fashion to the hilt will have legs that stand out. Ladies, creepers are unisex and we must stand out from the dudes. Check out the tips below to see how.
* First of all, creepers are great with quiff hairstyles.
* Pair them with a stylish ensemble of jacket and a short skirt.
* Creepers are retros from the 1950s, you can pull them off with old-school styles.
* They will go with shirts and cropped tailored trousers.
* Go for soft over-sized blouse in neutral or pastel shade with cute pants and cap it all up with the creepers.
* Creepers have no limitations to tank tops and body hugs.
* A pleated girly skirt can do wonders with creepers too.
* Creepers are fab with jeggings but be mindful of the colours.
* Pairing creepers with skinny jeans or leggings will make your legs stand out.
* Creepers are so much about rock n' roll, so let inspiratons and ideas flow!